Do You Have Injuries From A Medical Professional Or Hospital Staff Negligence?
When faced with an illness or injury, we expect to receive quality care by medical professionals and hospitals. The furthest thing from most patients’ minds is the possibility of being injured or made ill by the actions of a doctor, or the conditions in a hospital.
At Leemon + Royer, PLLC, our attorneys know firsthand how often people are affected by hospital and doctor negligence. We provide compassionate, committed representation to individuals and families who have suffered unnecessarily.
To discuss your case in a free consultation, contact our Seattle law office by calling 866-248-3845.
Extensive Representation When You Have Experienced Hospital And Doctor Negligence
Any person receiving medical care in some way is at risk of being harmed by medical malpractice. At Leemon + Royer, PLLC, we represent clients injured by hospital and doctor negligence, including:
- Medication errors
- Errors resulting from understaffing
- Surgical errors
- Failure to monitor patients
- Failure to notify a doctor when a patient’s condition changes or worsens
- Failure to diagnose and treat heart attacks, cancer, diabetes, cardiac disease, infections and other medical conditions
- Nurse fatigue and nursing errors
- Inadequate training and infection control measures
- Emergency room mistakes, including injuries caused by a delay in evaluating and treating a patient’s injury or condition
- Failure to refer to a specialist
We have seen cases involving a variety of health care workers — doctors, surgeons, nurses, pharmacists, direct care providers and others. Additionally, we have handled cases of negligence that occurred in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.
A medical mistake, no matter who is responsible, can have devastating effects on all lives affected. Some injuries can be corrected with proper care, but many turn into more serious conditions that result in wrongful death. Our attorneys know how heartbreaking a medical injury can be. Through compassionate and committed representation, we seek optimal results on behalf of clients injured in a hospital or as a result of a doctor’s mistake.
Contact Us If You Or A Loved One Received Harmful Medical Treatment
Were you injured by your doctor’s negligence? Were you injured in a hospital or clinic? Contact our lawyers by calling 866-248-3845 or completing our online form. We handle medical malpractice cases throughout western Washington state and in Alaska.